Hotel-type apartments. Area size starts from 37 sq.m.
The new hotel complex is distinguished by modern design and exquisite architecture, and most importantly widely developed infrastructure.
The complex is located in the immediate
close to cable cars. The apart-hotel is built on -five-star hotel standards,
the internationally recognized principle of 80%/20% is observed, where only 20% of the territory is built up, and the remaining 80% fall on the infrastructure of the complex.
Administration 24/7 Security 24/7 Underground parking. Restaurants and cafes Cable cars in 10 minutes. Children's playgrounds. Fitness centre Spa and swimming pools. Supermarket.